This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Clorox and Flonase. All opinions are mine alone. #AllergyFreeAdventures #CollectiveBias
Spring is the perfect time for change. Out with old and in with the new! I got started with my spring cleaning and did a makeover of my kitchen. I was tired of the dark colors and wanted a fresh, clean look to brighten up the kitchen.
The kitchen is the hub in our house and I wanted to make it a more inviting a place. Besides a new coat of paint on the walls and cabinets, I also upgraded the hardware which really stand out now. Also replaced the 25 year old dishwasher, microwave and new kitchen table that fits the dining nook nicely.
I think the remodel turned out great! But you know what is not great? The complete mess your home turns into during the process.
Before painting the cabinets, they had to sand them down and it was a mess! Between the painters, appliance and furniture deliveries my house was a complete disaster. All that work stirred up so much dust and brought in pollen from outside.
Once the workers were done, it was my turn to get to work. Using Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes* to clean up my counter tops to help get my kitchen into working order.
Wiping down the kitchen with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes had my kitchen sparking and got rid of the layer of dust that was left behind.
Of course all the stirred up dust had been bothering my son, causing him to constantly sneeze and have watery eyes. So while shopping for cleaning supplies at Kroger, I also picked up Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST 60ct. Once-daily Flonase nasal spray is proven to offer 24-hour relief from both nose- and eye-related allergy symptoms. Plus it’s a gentle mist kids will barely feel.
I didn’t realize the kitchen remodel would be so hard on his allergies. So good thing the Children’s FLONASE SENSIMIST helped relieve his symptoms and I was able to clean up the mess quickly thanks to the help of Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes.
*Use Clorox products as directed for removal of non-living allergens like pet dander, dust mite matter and pest matter on hard nonporous surfaces in your home. Keep out of reach of children.
Leave a Reply