This honey raspberry mocktail is the perfect drink to serve at your Galentine’s Day party or other celebratory events.
Looking for a fun and tasty drink at parties without alcohol? This will be your new favorite go to!
How to make a honey raspberry mocktail
- 4 cups Sparkling Grape Juice
- 8 cups Ginger Ale
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup raspberries
- Wash raspberries and set on paper towel to dry.
- In a large pitcher, stir in the sparkling grape juice, honey and ginger ale.
- Fill glasses with the honey mocktail mixture and add fresh raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
Valentine’s Day Mocktail
The sparkling grape juice, honey and raspberries amp up the flavor and tastes amazing! It’s easy to make up several large batches and keep in the refrigerator for easy refills throughout the party.
Of course you can’t have a Galentine’s Party without festive decorations! To make my party feel a little extra special, I purchased all my supplies from Oriental Trading. They have a huge selection and so affordable!
Valentine’s Day Decorations
I’m feeling all the love with this super easy balloon garland.
How to make a Balloon Garland
Balloons in various colors – 3 colors of at least 10 each. Balloon sizes need to range from small to large. It looks best when you have several different sizes.
- Inflate balloons with hand pump or air compressor.
- Using the balloon decorating strips, insert the balloon knot of the largest size balloons through the perforated holes. Space the balloons out about every 5 to 7 holes apart.
- Add in the small and medium sized balloons to fill in the empty spaces.
Fun decorations and delicious mocktails are the perfect way to make guests feel special.
Be sure to keep up with all the latest party ideas, FREE printable, tutorial, travel destinations and recipes by following A Cowboy’s Life on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply