This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #SnackHonestly #CollectiveBias
It’s so easy to stop working out and staying fit. One of your children gets sick, work starts piling up or life simply gets a little too hectic. Next thing you know, it’s been a couple months since the last time you’ve exercised.
Instead of giving up completely, ease back into your workouts and remind yourself why it’s important to kick-start your fitness routine again.
How to Ease Back Into Working Out
- Start out slow – Start with low-intensity workouts the first week or two and then start adding weights and harder cardio.
- Have schedule rest days – Your body is going to need rest and adjust to the exercises.
- Find a buddy – Having a friend to workout with will help you stay motivated and accountable.
- Set goals – Lose weight, run a 5K, get stronger? No matter the reason, write down your measurable and realistic goals as a constant reminder and then create a plan of how to achieve those goals.
- Recover – Be sure to stay hydrated and have snacks for after each workout.
I enjoy working out, but being famished afterwards is not my favorite! I always make sure to have better for you snack options in the house. Lately I have been enjoying Lorissa’s Kitchen Korean Barbeque Beef. All of Lorissa’s Kitchen products are made with 100% grass-fed beef and responsibly raised pork, low in fat, no MSG, no preservatives and is gluten free. Not only do you know exactly what your eating, it is SOOO delicious and has great flavor.
Of course you can’t eat a snack without a little refreshment. Honest Tea® Organic Honey Green Tea is amazing – it’s just a tad sweet but has a ton of flavor. Plus it only has 70 calories per bottles, so I don’t feel guilty having it as my after-workout guilty pleasure and keeps me hydrated.
Be sure to pick up your post workout snacks at Walmart or save time and order them at walmart.com and have them delivered or ready for you at in-store pickup. You can earn $1.00 cash back when using the Ibotta app with purchase of following combo, exclusive at Walmart.
- Lorissa’s Kitchen™ Premium Protein Snacks – Any variety – 2.25 oz. bag
- Honest Tea® – Any variety – Single bottle only
*Both products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive credit for this rebate.