Some sweets are worth all the calories, sugar and carbs…this Christmas chocolate chip cookie pizza is one of those desserts!
It’s the time of year of parties and get together with friends and family. Of course you can’t go empty handed, so whip up this tasty dessert and bring for everyone to enjoy!
How to make Christmas chocolate chip cookie pizza:
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanila
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can white icing
- 15 Hershey kisses
- 15 peppermints
- 1/2 cup M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl with mixer. Add in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Gently mix in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pat dough out evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Spread icing over top of cookie pizza.
- Top with Hershey Kisses and peppermints are the end of pizza.
- Sprinkle on M&M’s in the middle of pizza.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
This is the perfect dessert to serve at parties or for a special holiday treat at home.