We all have those days. You know, when you don’t want to cook but have a family who wants to be fed! This BBQ chicken tostada is the perfect quick, easy and tasty recipe for days when you don’t want to cook or need a fast meal.
Here is what you need:
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
16 oz precook fajita meat
- Broil tortillas in oven for about 1 minute
- Cook chicken in skillet for about 5 minutes
- Add chicken and cheese to each tortilla
- Place in oven and broil until cheese is melted
- Drizzle on BBQ sauce on each tostada
- Serve immediately
It’s quick and only takes about 15 minutes to make. One of the goals we have for a family this year is to eat out only once a week. So it is nice to have simple recipes on hand to make so we aren’t tempted to grab fast food.
Leave a Reply