#advertisement I received compensation from Dr. Scholl’s® to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #CustomFitRelief #DrScholls
We recently bought season passes to our local amusement park and my son begs for me to take him every weekend! He is tall enough to ride most of the big roller coasters and loves the thrill of them. So we have been taking advantage of the wonderful weather and going as much as possible before they close for the winter.
But as much as I enjoy taking my son, all the walking on concrete can leave me with painful knees and an achy lower back. I guess it’s time for me admit that I’m getting old!
But I recently discovered Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics at Walmart and decided to have them test my feet so that I could get the proper insert and get some relief so that I can enjoy the amusement park as much as my son.
The Custom Fit® kiosk uses over 2,000 pressure sensors to create your Custom Footmap that identifies your arch, foot length and pressure points. Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics provides immediate relief for your foot, knee and lower back pain. Pain in your lower back and knees can originate from your feet, so it’s important to get a solution to stop the pain.
Here is how to get fitted for Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics:
- Remove your shoes and step on the mat.
- Touch the screen to begin.
- Follow the instructions as it tests each foot pressure.
- Choose your weight range.
- It will then tell you which custom fit is right for you.
This process is simple and only takes about 2 minutes! Be sure to use this $10 savings after purchase on the Custom Fit® Online Rebate Center.
Now that I have a solution to stop my achy back and sore knees we are ready for another fun trip to the amusement park. Of course we can’t go without a backpack of supplies. Going with little kids, it’s important to pack the essentials to make sure everyone has a great time.
Here is what’s in my Amusement Park Survival Pack:
- Sunglasses – You don’t want to be walking around squinting all day!
- Hand Sanitizers – Great for little hands that want to touch EVERYTHING.
- Chapstick – Having dry, cracked lips is miserable. So I never leave home without this.
- Water Bottle – With all the walking it’s important to stay hydrated.
- Sunscreen – I prefer a roll on because there is no mess and easy to apply on the face.
- Phone – Great for taking photos and using the app to navigate the map of the park.
So before you head out on your next amusement park adventure, be sure to purchase Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics to ensure your knees and back have that all-day relief!