This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AfterDifferinJourney #CollectiveBias
Mornings can be rushed and chaotic, especially if you have kids. Having a nighttime routine can help the morning go more smoothly. But before I can get a good night’s sleep, I have to make sure my face is clean, tidy up the house, and do my nightly routine. No one wants to wake up to find out you have a new pimple because you were too lazy to wash off your makeup.
Before jumping into bed, I scrub my face, and then apply Differin® Gel, which is the first and only prescription-strength retinoid now available over-the-counter for clearing and preventing acne. It’s the newest advancement and ingredient in the OTC acne category in over 30 years! This is not a spot treatment, so make sure to apply a thin layer over your entire face, once a day, every day. Once skin is looking fantastic, you should continue to use Differin® Gel since it clears breakouts deep in the pores before they begin, while it restores skin’s texture and tone.
I purchased Differin® Gel at Target in the beauty section.
Differin® Gel will leave your skin smooth and get rid of those unsightly blemishes. I especially like that it doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin and reduces red acne areas on my face. Also, in the morning before I put on my makeup, I use Cetaphil® Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 to maintain my healthy skin. Please use caution when using Differin® Gel with more than one acne treatment or glycolic acid product because this could lead to irritation.
Here are 5 things to do before bed:
- Wash your face and brush your teeth. Obviously this is good hygiene, but it also makes you feel as if you have washed off the craziness of the day.
- Drink a glass of water. Not only is water great for your skin, but you are less likely to want a late night snack because this tricks your body into thinking your stomach is full. It also keeps you hydrated and helps you sleep better.
- Read a book. It’s a great way to unwind, relax and can make you sleepy.
- Make a to-do list. I like to make any notes or check what is on the agenda for the next day. I can mentally prepare for what’s ahead and know if I need to get an early jump on the day.
- Set out clothes. Picking out clothes the night before makes the mornings go smoother. It allows you a few extra minutes in the morning and cuts out the “I have nothing to wear” attitude.
What nighttime routines do you have? You can find more skincare regimen ideas here.
Go to Differin.com to get $2 off Differin® Gel and use it on your next shopping trip to Target!
This product is dermatologist developed and tested. Please call 1-866-735-4137 for any questions you may have concerning the product. However, should you experience any problems while using the product, please discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
A nighttime routine is so important for me to get a good night's sleep! #client