Texas is an enormous state with a multitude of fun, beautiful cities throughout. From big cities to ghost towns and everything in between. That said, here is my list of the 5 most beautiful towns in Texas.
5 most beautiful towns in Texas
- Marfa – This tiny desert town is located in west Texas. Known for it’s mysterious Marfa Lights, art galleries and Prada Marfa.
- Fredericksburg – This Hill Country town is a wonderful town packed with local wineries, shopping, state parks, festivals and cabin rentals.
- Boerne – Just outside of San Antonio, this Hill Country town has two caverns, a state park, and lakes/rivers and gorgeous views.
- Jefferson – Nestled between Caddo Lake and Lake O’ the Pines you can hop on a paddle wheel steamboat, take a ride on the historic Jefferson Railway, take a ghost tour or order an old fashion root beer float at the general store.
- Gonzales – Know for firing the first shot for Texas Independence and where the “Come and Take it” slogan came from. Stroll through the museums and monuments for a day of Texas history.
It’s wonderful to have so many destinations to visit in Texas! Where is your favorite place to visit in Texas?