This DIY holiday photo frame is a great craft for kids to make for grandparents or to decorate your home on a budget.
‘Tis the season for all things Christmas crafts! I especially enjoy making crafts that my son can do with me.
This easy, quick and inexpensive DIY photo frame works great for kids to make for grandparents, friends or teachers.
How to make DIY Holiday Photo Frame
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
- Paint the frames using the acrylic paint. Let dry and add a second coat.
- Once dry, add mod podge where you want to add the bells on the frame using a Q-Tip.
- Place the bells on top of the mod podge and let dry.
- Once bells have set, add your favorite Christmas photos to the frames.
- Use to decorate your home or wrap up as Christmas gifts.
I bought all of my supplies at Oriental Trading because it’s cheap, great quality and quick shipping. Plus they often run sales and offer free shipping.
DIY Picture Frame
The DIY picture frames fits into any budget and you get really creative with how you decorate the frame.
What are your favorite Christmas decor crafts?