How is it that Summer is almost here?!
I have always loved summer – the warm air, spending the weekends by the pool
and long summer nights. To make the most out of summer, I like to create a list
of things we want to do and check them off as we go. So, here is A Cowboy’s
Life 2015 Summer of Fun Bucket List!
- Host a s’mores party for all the cousins
- Make homemade ice cream
- Visit the Fort Worth Zoo
- Go go-cart riding
- Visit Keller Homestead Farm
- Visit all of our favorite water parks
- Go for late night snow cones
- Go to a carnival
- Watch a movie at the Drive in theater
- Check out the cowboys at the Cowtown Rodeo
- Music in the Park
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Lots and lots of bike riding
- Picnic in the park
- Relax and just see what the summer brings!
What is on your summer bucket list?