This boy of mine cracks me up! Everyday he seems to come up with some new saying that is hilarious…or a rebuttal for almost anything. The kid has to get the last word in, even when it’s not necessary.
Here are few of my favorites from this week:
- I don’t want to be quiet and go night, night. I HAVE TO TALK. All day I have to talk!!!
- I’ll shoot you in the butt. (With his Nerf gun)
- I’m so cool. I really am.
- I’ll see what I can do.
- If you say so.
- Finder keepers!
- Stop…stop talking! What are you talking about?
- It was a joke! Ha ha
- “How about, we don’t take a nap and go to the park!” No, it’s time for a nap. “Well, then I’ll cry.”
- MMMM, I love Fritos. I really do.
What funny things do your kids say? Do you write them down so you have something to look back on when they are older?