This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TryMembersMark #CollectiveBias
Doing laundry can be boring and such a daunting task at times. Especially when you have been putting it off and the mounds of clothes seem to always get bigger. I find that when you have a clean and organized laundry room it doesn’t seem as horrible to do this household chore. Having a room that is welcoming and decorated makes washing seem not so bad.
I recently added this fun and festive clothespin wreath to my laundry room wall. A little decoration on the wall to look at while folding clothes puts a smile on my face. Of course you need a little more than decorations to get the laundry done so your family has clothes to wear!
I use Member’s Mark® Ultimate Clean laundry detergent in Fresh Scent that I purchase at Sam’s Club. (Can only be purchases at Sam’s Club or online at samsclub.com) It performs just as well as the national leading brand, but at a fraction of the cost. With a messy four year old, I need this detergent that locks on tough stands and lifts them out in all temperature settings. No more dirt stains on my son’s clothes! Member’s Mark is HE compatible, safe for all machine styles and has a no-mess dispenser that accurately measures amount of detergent needed for all loads.
To make this clothespin wreath you will need:
Card stock paper
Wire or thick ribbon
Burlap ribbon (optional)
- Using the wire cutters, cut the wire wreath so that the wreath consists of 2 circles.
- Place the clothespins around the entire wreath.
- Cut out the card stock with scissors or use a tag hole punch.
- Place the stickers on the tags so that it spells WASH.
- Punch a hole at the top of each tag and place on the wire or ribbon.
- Tie the wire on the wreath and wrap it across to the other side.
- Tie long burlap ribbon at top of wreath and hang on the wall.