This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTasteTourney #CollectiveBias
The fun and excitement leading up to The Big Tournament is taking over our house. We have been spending our evenings watching the games and are ready to fill in our brackets. Of course we can’t watch a little basketball unless we have great snacks to munch on. With Coca-Cola Zero™ and OREO cookies that I purchased at Albertsons, we are all set to enjoy the games.
Since we have been watching a lot of basketball lately, I decided to make this festive and easy no-sew referee table runner to decorate our kitchen with. This craft is simple and a great decoration for any upcoming watching parties you host.
2yards black fabric
2 yards white fabric
1 package Heat n Bond
- Cut fabric into 5 inch strips.
- Cut Heat n Bond to 1/2 inch strips.
- Place Heat n Bond onto edge of one black fabric strip.
- Iron on according to package directions. Once secure, remove paper liner and place white fabric on top and iron to fuse the pieces together.
- Repeat process until all strips have been ironed together.
Enjoy your referee themed table runner!
- Mondelēz International and Coca-Cola are Corporate Champion and Partners of the NCAA.
- NCAA and Taste the Madness are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- © Mondelēz International group © Coca-Cola Zero is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Company.
Are you gearing up for the big tournament? How do you prepare for watching watching parties? Visit cokeplaytowin.com/tastethemadness for a chance to win NCAA prizes.