This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias
Author M.F.K Fisher once said, “First we eat then we do everything else.” Truer words have never been spoken. Oh the horrible feeling of being hungry. The sound of my stomach rumbling, I start to get lightheaded and turn into a person I don’t even recognize! But after a few times of my family and friends running the other way when they see that “crazy look” in my eyes, I now carry reinforcements wherever I go. Once a week, I stop by 7/11 on my way to work to pick up SNICKERS® Almond and SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Square that keep stashed in my purse, desk drawer and in my car.
Being hungry is an unpleasant feeling and can most often makes us feel like a completely different person. So according to my husband these are the 5 crazy things I do when I need food!
- Turn into an irrational human being. Don’t even try to have a conversation with me because I’m not listening – just focusing on devouring a SNICKERS®.
- Talk to myself. Repeat over and over that I’m hungry and need food. Sometimes asking myself why I ate the last snack and thinking now that I’m going to starve.
- Can’t focus. I get all buried eyed and can’t seem to focus. Food really is full for your body!
- Get angry. I get snippy, angry and have from time to time yelled in protest of my hunger.
- Lose my mind. A wave of nauseous hits and I seem to lose my mind – what is happening?
But no worries, once I eat a little snack I am no longer the irrational, ticking time-bomb I was moments before.
Who are you when you’re hungry? Do you turn into a crazy person? See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.
Enter the SNICKERS® “Who are you when you’re hungry?” contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.