I’m a list person. I make lists for grocery shopping,
cleaning schedule, day-to-day activities and even simple reminders in the
morning to grab lunch out of the fridge. Not sure I could survive without lists
and post it notes!
things I want to do, see or accomplish the next year. Typically nothing grand,
just fun things that I feel like I MUST do. Here is my list in no particular
- Go tent camping with the family – Carson received a 6 person
tent for Christmas and would like to actually use it outdoors…not just in the
- Road Trips – Take day trips to local small towns in our
- Teach Carson to read – We really want to step up his
learning and focus on reading. He’s such a smarty pants.
- Picnic at the airport – Pack a lunch and go watch the
airplanes take off and land at DFW Founders Plaza.
- Visit museums – Take Carson on field trips this summer to
all the local museums in Fort Worth. We are really good about taking him to the
kid’s museum, but I want to expand to art exhibits.
- Ride horses – Get Carson back in riding lessons. We took a
break last year with the cold weather and never got back to going.
hopefully get to do everything on the list.