I thought making a bucket list of things to do in 2014 would be fun. So here are just a few:
- Attend the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo
- Try at least 1 new restaurant downtown
- Have a picnic in the botanic gardens
- Visit the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Take Carson to the Fort Worth Zoo
- Go to a Texas Rangers Baseball game as a family
- Watch the Christmas Tree lighting in downtown Fort Worth
- Take nightly walks as a family
- Make all those Pinterest recipes I have pinned
- Get Carson to fall asleep on his own (A girl can dream, right?!)
- Go on a 10 year wedding anniversary vacation!
- More horseback riding for Carson
- Invite more strangers to Church…try to show more of Christ’s Love!
- Work on Carson’s reading skills
Do you have a bucket list for the new year?