This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #LetYourHolidaySparkle #CollectiveBias
Be sure to make these white chocolate peppermint mini cheesecakes for your next holiday gathering!
It’s the time of year when we are hustling, bustling and grubbing! One of my favorite traditions of the holiday season is to make all sorts of baked goodies for my family. We all have a bit of a sweet tooth and thought that Christmas time is the perfect excuse to make one of my favorite cheesecake recipes.
Want to bring a little pizzazz to your next holiday party? Pair these white chocolate peppermint mini cheesecakes with smartwater sparkling to elevate your dining experience.
This is not your average sparkling water: it is vapor distilled with electrolytes for taste. It’s innovate and modern – the perfect beverage for your table while entertaining. The distinct taste helps bring out the flavor in the cheesecake.
How to make white chocolate peppermint mini cheesecakes:
2 8oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
1 cup whipped cream
2 cups white chocolate, melted
For the crust:
2 cups crushed graham crackers
5 tbsp butter, melted
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, mix in cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream, eggs and white chocolate.
- In a medium bowl, mix crushed graham cracker and butter.
- Place cupcake liners onto muffin tin.
- Spoon crust into the bottom of each line
- Using an ice cream scooper, place cheesecake mix on top of each crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven to cool rack for 10 minutes. Remove cheesecake from pan and place on plate. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream, one whole peppermint to the top and sprinkle with crushed peppermints.
Have you tried smartwater sparkling yet? Be sure to pick up a bottle or two at Tom Thumb on your next grocery trip!