Who doesn’t love the 90’s, especially the movies that came from that era? Here is a list of my top 10 favorite movies from the 90’s that are just as good today as they were the first time I watched them.
- Clueless – To this day I still want Cher’s closest and computer outfit organizer. It’s been twenty years since I saw this movie in the theater and I can still quote every line.
- Dumb and Dumber – This movie is hands down one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. How did it not win an Oscar?
- Forrest Gump – It’s amazing how Forrest was involved in so many monumental life events.
- Titanic – A little on the cheesy side, but oh how we all fell in love with Jack Dawson. It was the perfect date night while in high school.
- Dazed and Confused – All right, all right, all right. A cult classic at it’s finest.
- Good Will Hunting – Anytime I hear the word Harvard or Boston I always hear the lines from this movie.
- Saving Private Ryan – What a powerful movie. D Day really came to my life for my 16 year old self as I watched the events unfold on the big screen.
- Friday – Bye Felicia!
- Boyz n the Hood – Are always hard. This moving story depicts the struggles of living in South Central Los Angeles.
- You’ve Got Mail – All this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.
There were just so many good movies it was hard to choose my top 10! What movies would you include on this list?