This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ElevateYourMeal #CollectiveBias
This tomato spinach shrimp pasta is ready in about 30 minutes and will sure to become your family’s favorite dinner recipe!
The excitement of the new school year has faded and we are back into our normal schedule. But no matter if we are busy with homework, church events or football practice, I make sure we sit down for a calm family dinner every night. I love dinner time, not just for the delicious meals I make, but to discuss all the funny and crazy happenings from the day.
This tomato spinach shrimp pasta is a hit in my house and always has my little guy asking for seconds! It’s made with Barilla® Collezione, that takes this pasta dish to the next level. It has a homemade “al dente” texture and is made with non-GMO ingredients.
How to make Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
6-8 oz Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp paprika
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup spinach
1 clove garlic, minced
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet on medium heart.
- Add the shrimp, red pepper and paprika until shrimp is cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the tomatoes, spinach and garlic. Cook on medium heat until spinach wilts (about 3-5 minutes).
- Cook pasta al dente. Drain pasta and add to skillet with tomatoes and spinach.
- Place on low heat and add in the shrimp. Drizzle on additional olive oil, stir and serve.
This pasta recipe is easy to make and only takes 30 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights! Using Barilla® Collezione pasta turns this dish into a gourmet meal that will have your family requesting it every week. So next time you are at Kroger, be sure to pick up all the ingredients to make this recipe. Spend $15 on any Collezione products between 09/06/18 and 11/26/18 and receive a $5 reward through SavingStar.
Whipping up delicious and unique recipes such as this tomato spinach shrimp pasta for your family is another way to entice them to nightly family dinners.