It’s always great to have a few go-to outings to take the kiddos. These are our top 5 activities to do when we are looking for something free (or inexpensive) to entertain our little guy.
- Keller Homestead Farms – We love this place! What little kid doesn’t enjoy a morning of feeding goats, hanging out on a farm and enjoying snow cones? And best of all, it’s free.
- Library Story Time – This is my personal favorite outing. It’s fun watching the kids sing songs, play a game and do a cute craft.
- Hobby Lobby – My son loves this store. But of course what is not to love about a store with fun crafts.
- Park – I don’t think kids ever get sick of going to the park.
- Cabela’s – This is what we do on rainy Saturday mornings. We just walk around looking at all the animals and fish then go sit on every single tractor they have displayed in the store. Carson thinks it’s just as much fun as the zoo – but much cheaper.
What are your favorite toddler outings? Check out the other mama’s blogs for their ideas And be sure to link up with us below if you also have a post on this topic.