I don’t know about you, but there are some things that I just absolutely cannot do. Even if my life depends on it – it ain’t happening! Please tell me I’m not the only one with issues?
- Singing – I seriously can’t carry a tune. Even at church I whisper while singing because it is NOT a joyful noise!
- Remembering names – I forget someones name just seconds after meeting them. Why is this so hard?
- Staying up late – I just can’t hang. I am so tired by the end of the day that I just want nothing more than curling up in my bed. How does one with kids stay up late? Does this make me old?
- Video games – I just can’t figure these out. Except guitar hero – I was a champ at that. But otherwise, the games just move so fast and I don’t have the hand eye coordination or quickness for them.
- Deciding on dinner – Don’t ever ask me to make the decision of what restaurant to eat at. The answer will always be I don’t know. I don’t know why, but I just don’t want the responsibility of making such a insignificant decision.
What about you? Anything you are horrible at doing?