You are going to devour this KETO teriyaki chicken recipe! It’s better than takeout and is made with just a handful of ingredients. Serve over a bed of cauliflower rice and enjoy!
Quick and easy dinners are the best. Weeknights I like to cook meals that my entire family enjoys that take under 20 minutes to cook and with minimal prep. This Teriyaki Chicken stir fry has been on our weekly menu rotation for a few months now. I’ve been serving it with cauliflower rice and my kiddo hasn’t seemed to noticed. Mom for the win!
Here is what you need to make Teriyaki Chicken:
Chicken cut into cubes
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup scallions
1 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Add scallions, broccoli and teriyaki sauce to the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- On a small plate, add cauliflower rice and place a serving of the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
This one pot dish is delicious and a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies. You can also change it up a little and make it with beef or shrimp and add in any other vegetables you prefer.
BE SURE TO PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARD FOR LATER!