This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareTheHoliday #CollectiveBias
Five more days of school and then Christmas break! That means two full weeks of no lesson plans, no grading or being around a bunch of rambunctious 8th graders. I have been looking forward to this break since, well about August. So to celebrate (and to get us through) the last week of school for 2015, we all are bringing our favorite desserts to share at lunch. I made these adorable Santa Hat Cheesecake bites for all the teachers. Not only are they festive, but my favorite dessert. They are just too good not to share.
Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Add the butter, salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar and combine.
- Add the mixture to a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Next, mix the remainder of the ingredients – adding one egg at a time and combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight or until chilled.
- Once chilled, cut cheesecake into small circles. (I used cylinder using the plastic from a Coke bottle.)
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and place on the cake. Add piping around the strawberry and on the top to create a hat using whipped icing.
I stored the dessert in the Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Rectangle. They feature a great seal to keep the food secure and have an easy to open pull tab. Make sure to use this Ibotta $1 off of any 2 Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Products rebate when shopping at Walmart.