This kid of mine, what can I say? Not only is he the funniest kid I know, but always keeps me on my toes.
Here are a few of the funny things he has said lately:
- I have a feeling Heaven is going to have Nike shoes. But only they will be golden!
- If I don’t grow I won’t ever get a real job. I have to get bigger for college.
- Boys ideas are better. Girls don’t know what they are talking about!
- Let me ask you about a bomb. (I was a little worried about this one…)
- You know what I don’t like about school? The learning part!
- Mom! You are cracking me to nuts.
Do you keep a journal of things your kids say? I am so thankfully that I have written these little nuggets down – so fun to look back at and see what he had been up to the previous years.