We all know that kids say crazy, funny and ridiculous
sayings. But somehow my son has a knack for saying things with such authority and conviction that it somehow makes complete sense.
- My brain will get me out of this, man!
- You are not going to believe your eyeballs bro!
- There is one tiny problem – actually it’s a big
- I don’t touch another man’s things!
- I just let one rip! (Yep, he’s talking about a fart)
- The party can’t get started until the adults leave – you adults have to get out of here!
- I’m going to be comfy as all get out.
- They really out did themselves this year.
Do you keep a record of the funny things your kids say? Don’t they always keep you on your toes?!