Do you write down your goals for the year? I have done this for as I long as I can remember and feel it is absolutely necessary! It keeps me focused on what I want or need to accomplished and I like to look back at my goals each month and see where I stand.
Here are few goals I have set for myself this year:
- Get back to reading the Bible daily together as a family
- Print out hard copies of photos from 2013-2016 and put them in albums
- Design and print our annual photo yearbook
- Make health a priority. Eat healthier, cut out the soft drinks and chocolate
- Limit eating out to once a week
Visit Marfa and surrounding West Texas towns
- Travel to see at least 3 statues my husband designed
- Teach Carson how to swim
What are your goals or resolutions for 2017?