I knew things would change once I had a child. Like getting less sleep, never being alone and learning the theme songs to all of the annoying Disney cartoons. But no one ever told me that I will be adding weird phrases into my vocabulary.
Here are a few phrases that I never thought I would say:
- Please don’t lick me.
- Don’t eat the food you find in the recliner.
- Oh, just go pee outside.
- Would you like me to read you a book while you are going potty?
- We don’t motor boat mommy in public.
- It’s ok, just throw up in my hands.
- Walmart is closed – stores don’t stay open 24 hours.
What are some crazy things you’ve said to your kids?