This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplySatisfying #CollectiveBias
Finding the perfect breakfast meal or snack that everyone will enjoy can sometimes be a challenge. Especially when little ones can be so picky.
I find it that including my little guy in the baking or cooking process, he seems to enjoy everything we make. Not only are we spending quality time together and making lasting memories, but he gets to taste the ingredients as we go. It’s a win-win!
These Fro-Yo bites are great for breakfast, snacks or on-the go. And they are so simple that my son is able to make them with little guidance. It doesn’t get much better than that.
How to make Fro-Yo Granola Bites:
2 cups Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds
2 containers of plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
- Place cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Crush up the Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds and add to each cup so that the bottom is completely covered.
- Using a spoon, add yogurt to each cup and spreading it so that the cup is covered.
- Top with fresh blueberries.
- Place muffin tin in freezer for 1-2 hours or until yogurt is firm.
- Once they are hardened, they are ready to be served.
- Place leftover fro-yo bites in freezer bags to be enjoyed later.
I used the Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds as the crust because it’s low sodium and the crunchy granola clusters have real fruit and nuts. It’s an excellent source of fiber. Whether you are eating the Quaker® Simply Granola as breakfast or for an on-the-go snack, it will fill you up and satisfy your hunger.
You can find this flavor as well Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds and Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey Raisin & Almonds at your local Walmart in the cereal aisle. You can also order them online and have them delivered to your doorstep!
What are your favorite recipes you like making with kiddos?