These are just a few must haves to keep busy little boys occupied for extended periods of time:
1. You can never go wrong with Melissa & Doug toys, especially their puzzles. The latch board is one of my favorites and is great for traveling because the pieces are attached to the board
2. Construction trucks never seem to get old in our house. Carson will play with these for hours while digging up beans. Yes, we have a bucket of dry beans he uses to play with in the house. These trucks are plastic, but are able to withstand the tough playing of little boys.
3. This is a great activity to tire your little one out before bed time. You can also adjust the height, so you will be able to get several years out of it.
4. What a sweet book about construction trucks going to bed after a long day on the work site. The illustrations and rhymes are so beautifully done that your little one will want to read again and again.
5. This sand is mesmerizing and you will have as much fun as your kids. It does leave a little mess, but is totally worth it.