I can’t believe Fall is finally here! Now if we could just get some cooler weather it would be perfect. I love everything about Fall. College and High School Football games, hot chocolate, camping trip, bonfires, sweaters, leaves changing and the smell. Isn’t it just wonderful? But it also seems to go by so fast. This is a list of activities we can’t wait to do over the next couple of months.
- Apple picking – I’ve never done this, but looks like so much fun
- Bake a pecan or pumpkin pie
- Hayrides and pumpkin patches
- Sit by the fire and enjoy hot chocolate
- Late night s’mores
- Camping – Our version includes a cabin, air conditioning and cable
- Go on hikes
- Attend football games
What are you looking forward to doing this Fall?