How is it already October?! I can’t believe in a few short
weeks, it will be Halloween and our neighborhood will be filled with adorable
kids running around in search of candy. I’m not a big fan of dressing up for
Halloween, but I do enjoy passing out lots of candy to the cute trick or
teacher lounge at school. Kids aren’t the only ones that need candy – and it’s
the perfect treat to get your through the school day.
Black lunch sack
4 white pipe cleaners
Black construction paper
- Take the lunch sack and cut the top so that it’s a half
- Hole punch 2 holes on each side of the bag. Place the pipe
cleaners through the holes to create the legs.
- Cut out a circle from the construction paper and glue to the
top of the bag to create the head.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Create a smile or mouth using paper leftover from the bag
and glue to the face.
- Add the Hershey Candy and you now have an adorable spider
Walmart has aisles of candy and Halloween costumes out
already, so this weekend I picked up a couple of BIG bags of Hershey variety candy.
These bags are the perfect size for parties or handing out to your little