Chicken quesadillas are a great kid-friendly meal, easy to make and delicious!
I have been using my crockpot several times a week and it had me wondering why I stopped using it for awhile. Anyways, I’m enjoying prepping the meal in the morning as we are starting our day and then in the evening it only takes a few minutes to get the meal ready and on the table for my hungry little guy.
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup water
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 avocado, diced
- In crockpot, add the chicken, water and taco seasoning. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from crock pot and shred with a fork.
- In a large skillet place a tortilla, add shredded chicken, cheese and avocado to one side of the tortilla.
- Fold in half.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes at medium to high heat and flip.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!