This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OneBowlWonder #CollectiveBias
I am one of those type of people who like to be organized and prepared for my day and week. I typically have a weekly dinner menu, which makes grocery shopping quick and easy. But sometimes life happens and I don’t have time to make the dinner I had planned. So I always keep certain ingredients in the house so that I can always whip up a quick, tasty and healthy meal for my family.
This chicken pasta pizza recipe is something I can make within 30 minutes and help us from being tempted to pick up fast food. Having Tyson® Grilled & Ready® stocked up in the freezer
helps with busy nights and no prep time is needed since the chicken is pre-cooked. Not only is it easy to prepare, but is packed full of protein and flavor. You can’t go wrong with Tyson chicken knowing that it’s made with 100% natural ingredients, white meat chicken and no preservatives.
3 cups pasta
1 cup pasta sauce
1/2 cup Wish-bone® Regular Italian Dressing (Did you know this is the #1 Italian Dressing?)
1 cup pepperoni
3/4 cup shredded pizza cheese
1/4 cup chives
1/2 cups onions, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
- Place Tyson Chicken Strips Breasts on pan.
- Drizzle with Wish-bone Italian Dressing on top of chicken.
- Place in oven and heat at 450 for 15 minutes.
- In large baking dish, add pasta and stir in pasta sauce, pepperoni, onions and chives.
- Top with chicken strips and sprinkle on cheese.
Bake in over at 450 for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with toast and enjoy!