My little guy is all about the crafts lately! He has really taken to “school” and constantly sounds out words to determine what letter it starts with. To help out with this, each day we make some sort of craft to go along with the letter of the day.
- Draw 4 circles and 2 small rectangles on 1 piece of construction paper.
- Cut out circles and rectangles.
- With other piece of construction paper, cut in half and glue together. This will be used as the headband.
- Glue on 4 circles to headband. Draw a smiley face on first circle.
- Then curl the 2 rectangles and glue on face as antennas.