Post sponsored by Smile Brilliant. All teeth whitening opinions are my own
I’m going to be honest with y’all, losing your husband is no joke! Since the passing of my husband over 2 years ago, I have not been making time to take care of myself. But the last few months, I feel like I have a better grip on our new life and started taking making a little me time. Let me tell you how much better I feel! A few girls night outs, shopping, pedicures, workouts and Smile Brilliant teeth whitening has me feeling fantastic. Like most people I need to drink my coffee first thing in the morning to get going. And I usually have another cup once my son is in bed that helps give me energy to work a few hours at night. As much as I enjoy my daily coffee habit, I do not enjoy the stains it leaves on my teeth. I’ve been wanting to professionally whiten my teeth, but only got as far as expensive toothpaste that NEVER work. But thanks to Smile Brilliant, my teeth are sparkling white! Within about 4 sessions, my coffee stains disappeared. My routine for teeth whitening would begin right after dinner. I would put in my trays and then go clean up the kitchen. Crawl into bed with my son and let him practice reading before his bedtime. By the time he’s asleep my whitening session is done and I have the rest of the evening to enjoy some much needed alone time. I love how this little bit of self care does not interrupt my normal routine, but gave me another reason to show off my smile! EASY TO USE
- Make your impressions: Mix up the base & catalyst paste, press into the molds to make your impressions. You mail those in and will receive your trays in about 1-2 weeks.
- Whitening process: The kit comes with 4 syringes of whitening and desensitizing gel. You can get 3-5 treatments out of one syringe. Let trays work anywhere from 45 minutes – 3 hours. Depending on stains will determine how many treatments you will need.
- Saw results after the first treatment!
- I did not have any sensitivity during the whitening process, but used the sensitivity gel just to be safe.
- Worth the cost! Plus you keep the custom trays and can always order more gel if needed.
GIVEAWAY Want to try this out for yourself? I teamed up with Smile Brilliant for a teeth whitening system that includes your trays, whitening and desensitizing gels – a $149 Value! Click here to enter the giveaway – closes on July 9! You can also use the discount code acowboyslife15 to received 15% off.