I don’t know how it happened, but 2015 seemed to pass with a
blink of an eye! This last year has been wonderful for my family. My husband
and I celebrated 11 years of marriage, I switched careers and became a junior
high teacher, our son turned 4 and as of 3 weeks ago he finally started
sleeping through the night! Can I get an AMEN?
favorite posts from 2015:
- Glamping – Who knew that glamping in your own living room
could be so much fun?!
- Horsin’ Around TP Craft – Making crafts with my little guy
is so much fun!
- A trip to the Hill Country for Father’s Day – Oh I wished we
could have stayed there forever.
- Pancake Cupcakes – Served with syrup and bacon? Um, yes
- Our cowboy turned 4 – Hosted a honky top themed party