The myth about Texas is that everyone lives on a ranch and rides horses all day. Of course this isn’t true at all. But our family is on a mission to make that a reality for us. Our goal is to move out of the city, buy a piece of land and become cowboys!
We hit a little snag in that plan, when on January 26, 2016 my husband Chad passed away. Becoming a widow at 34 certainly wasn’t in our plans, but our family goal is to still follow our dream to be cowboys.
I’m Chastity, mama to Carson. A Cowboy’s Life is a lifestyle blog where you can find recipes, crafts, events and travel posts.
A little more about me:
- I graduated with a degree in photojournalism and a MBA
- I love shopping, Dr. Pepper, a good book, flowers and college football
- I was married in Las Vegas – but not by Elvis
- I’m addicted to chapstick
- I never can find what I’m looking for in the refrigerator
- I enjoy binge watching Netflix
If you are interested in partnering with A Cowboy’s Life for product reviews, sponsored posts, advertising or social media campaigns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to view disclosure statement.