Y’all I’m getting old! No it’s not my crows feet or the fact that I’m ready for bed by 8 p.m. that tells me this. Sure, I still love the music from my high school days and country never gets old. But gone are the days when I would constantly blare my favorite 90’s jam (Coolio anyone?) or sing along to the crooning of King George.
These days I prefer to grab my headphones and listen to one of my favorite podcats while on the treadmill, doing laundry, cleaning or driving down the road.
Not only do I find these podcasts informative, but also so soothing. See, I told you I’m getting old! Plus with the constant changes and updates to all the social media platforms, I need to stay in the know as much as I can.
Here is a list of 7 podcasts all bloggers should listen to:
- Simply Pin Podcast – Advice on how to grow your Pinterest presence. Packed with tips on how to build your email list, trends, updates and when to pin & when.
- The Influencer Podcast – Shares trends of influencer marketing and interviews with successful influences and bloggers.
- Blogged – Insight on how to grow your following, blog building and monetize your blog.
- How They Blog – Talks about blogging tips, tricks and interviews with successful bloggers.
- Blogging Your Passion – Sharing topics such as SEO, increasing traffic and how to turn your blog into a full-time gig.
- Blissful Bites – Entrepreneurs sharing stories about how they grow and build their business.
- Food Blogger Pro – Shares inspiration for bloggers on every level to create a profitable blog.
What are your favorite podcasts? Do you have any podcasts that I should add to this list?