This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AfterDifferinJourney #CollectiveBias
Mornings can be rushed and chaotic, especially if you have kids. Having a nighttime routine can help the morning go more smoothly. But before I can get a good night’s sleep, I have to make sure my face is clean, tidy up the house, and do my nightly routine. No one wants to wake up to find out you have a new pimple because you were too lazy to wash off your makeup.
Before jumping into bed, I scrub my face, and then apply Differin® Gel, which is the first and only prescription-strength retinoid now available over-the-counter for clearing and preventing acne. It’s the newest advancement and ingredient in the OTC acne category in over 30 years! This is not a spot treatment, so make sure to apply a thin layer over your entire face, once a day, every day. Once skin is looking fantastic, you should continue to use Differin® Gel since it clears breakouts deep in the pores before they begin, while it restores skin’s texture and tone.
I purchased Differin® Gel at Target in the beauty section.
Differin® Gel will leave your skin smooth and get rid of those unsightly blemishes. I especially like that it doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin and reduces red acne areas on my face. Also, in the morning before I put on my makeup, I use Cetaphil® Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 to maintain my healthy skin. Please use caution when using Differin® Gel with more than one acne treatment or glycolic acid product because this could lead to irritation.
Here are 5 things to do before bed:
- Wash your face and brush your teeth. Obviously this is good hygiene, but it also makes you feel as if you have washed off the craziness of the day.
- Drink a glass of water. Not only is water great for your skin, but you are less likely to want a late night snack because this tricks your body into thinking your stomach is full. It also keeps you hydrated and helps you sleep better.
- Read a book. It’s a great way to unwind, relax and can make you sleepy.
- Make a to-do list. I like to make any notes or check what is on the agenda for the next day. I can mentally prepare for what’s ahead and know if I need to get an early jump on the day.
- Set out clothes. Picking out clothes the night before makes the mornings go smoother. It allows you a few extra minutes in the morning and cuts out the “I have nothing to wear” attitude.
This product is dermatologist developed and tested. Please call 1-866-735-4137 for any questions you may have concerning the product. However, should you experience any problems while using the product, please discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.