Parenting can be hectic, challenging and so much fun. We all know that once you have a child, your life changes a bit. Some for the good and some things just simply change.
- The ability to clean your entire house in under 15 minutes. I think this is a skill that is acquired the day you bring your baby home. Before I had Carson it took ALL day to clean our home, but now I can do it no time.
- Have one go-to recipe that you can whip up at any time that both kids and adults love.
- Fold and put away laundry while your toddler is “helping.” Trust me, this is no easy feat.
- You can get your weekly grocery shopping done in under 30 minutes. All while entertaining, finding snacks to feed hungry child and avoiding any meltdowns.
- Remember your spouse. Children grow up and leave, but your husband stays. Don’t forget to make time for your hubby – not just the kids.
Would you add anything to this list?