Spring is finally here! After months of wearing winter clothes and being stuck indoors, I am ready to for my legs to have some color to them and enjoy the warm sunshine. Here are my top 5 things I love about Spring.
- Picnics in the park. My son is begging us to have a picnic and go hiking near by. This will be happening soon enough.
- Dresses and flip-flops. I have already been looking online for cute dresses. I can’t wait until I can wear sandals and dresses everyday. I am so sick of pants and boots!
- Spring cleaning. Not that I necessary enjoy cleaning. But I do enjoy opening up the windows and enjoying the cool breeze while we clean out the house. It’s just nice to start the season with a nice clean and organized home.
- Longer days. The sun is shining longer and we have already been taking advantage of it. More daylight means more fun times at the park and after dinner strolls around the neighborhood.
- Beautiful flowers. The grass is turning green and flowers are in bloom. I am a sucker for fresh flowers and love the smell of gardens in bloom.
What are you most excited about for Spring?